Monday, November 9, 2009

Still day one, but I did some more drawings



I should probably be spacing these out in case I skip a day...who would ever know? Oh well, here's two other drawings. They are also Odd Nerdrum studies. I will be doing quite a few studies of his work, since he using the best lighting, as well as the ugliest models possible...

And for some reason, I can't seem to draw the eyes level on here. They both are a little crooked. The bottom one is supposed to be, but the terrible job on the top one, makes them both look even worse...

sorry friends, sorry I am limiting myself to about 30 minutes per drawing. So, yeah, parts of them are going to suck...

I will fix the eyes in the future.

This is also a reason why I'm doing a drawing a day. I have really become a terrible draftsman. I really need to practice. I haven't drawn or painted in months.

Try out the the real Odd Nerdrum. He's like Rembrandt, without all that Rembrandt getting in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment