Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 6

Ok, today has been a frustrating day. Just one of those days where nothing seems to work out. So it would make sense that my drawing is terrible. This is the first drawing in years that I have had to erase and start over. I felt stressed out during the whole process. I did a study from a Richard Schmid painting. He's a brilliant painting that should not be copied I've decided after today. He's too good.

This was a day that I should not have drawn at all, however, after taking the weekend off, I had to do something. My goal is to not do studies from all the art books I have acquired in the past. However, I don't have the time or resources to find models to sit for me. So, i guess I will just doing second-rate studies and complain about.

I hate this drawing

1 comment: