Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 13

Much to my wife's chagrin, I did another drawing today...I tried a painting, but I have to just realize watercolors just aren't my thing...

So I did a study from a Leonardo Da Vinci painting. I like this one because of the little ferret guy she is holding. This one was very fun to draw. The camera flash did something weird to the picture by casting this monochromatic red over everything. I though I'd keep it since it was a little bit of a departure from the usual and it kind of looks like the early studies of Leonardo Da Vinci...

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I know I'm supposed to hate it, but whatever, I like it.

    Except I wish that it was really this colour. Can you go back and do it all again in this colour? Then it would be way better. And more autumnal.

    ReplyDelete