Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 147

Warning: sad/sappy emotion stuff to follow, beware!

I really debated putting this blog up, anyways, here goes...

I used to be someone who really thought it was unusual/annoying when people talked about their pets like they were there kids. Fast forward a few years, and talk to anyone my wife and I come in contact with and they will be able to tell you al about our cats. It's probably pretty annoying, but that doesn't stop us. When you have a family and don't have kids, you pets are your kids. You just can't avoid it. I'm sure when we do have kids, the kids will fall down a few steps in our priorities, but until then, they are right up there.

So, that's what makes this entry a tough one. We had a our first death in the family - Sally. She was referred to as "the cute one" she was extra friendly and loving. She was more of a dog that a cat really. Everyone loved her and she loved them more.

I sure do miss her...

No comments:

Post a Comment